Pages

Thursday 29 December 2011

The Man...



Tears of joy

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim... In the Name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful..

Hard to believe that its been more than 2 years i married to this man, the man who used to preach about his faith whenever he could, the man who used to find room all the time to fight about my faith, the man who i dreamed few years before i even arrived in Glasgow, the man who always give hands to help when i got into trouble, the man who claimed that me and him have a lot in common when i found we are just like fish and bird who could never live together, the man who changed for the reason i never sure, the man who took his shahadah not long before Ramadhan, the man who fast the very next day after he become a Muslim, the man who made me cry when i saw him start preaching about Islam on the very first day of his Ramadhan in the mid day during summer when the fasting last for about 20 hours, the man that made me open my eyes about my roles as a Muslim, the man who made me realized a lot of things, the man who shed tears during our nikah, the man who always annoy me when he had nothing else to do, the man who always being patient when i went through a terrible sickness during my pregnancy, the man who always clean my vomit every day for 6 months without complaining anything even once, the man who sometimes hurt my feeling without knowing its hurt, the man who never forget to give me a kiss before he left to work, the man who is silly but never want to admit that, the man who always made me my favourite cold chocolate drink (nesquick) every now and then especially when i had a bad day at uni or at work or when i was studying for exam or finishing up my dissertation or assignment, the man who knows only to cook fried chicken, rice, omelette and french toast, the man who loves to buy something for me even its not needed, the man who sometimes lost in his 'game' world, the man who is the only man who can make me smile and cry at the same time,  the man who i believe is the only man that can stand with me and my bad temper,  the man who i believe will remain in my heart tomorrow and forever.. InshaAllah..
I never own this man even i married to him because he is owned by Allah. The least i can do is to say "Alhmdulillah, thank You Allah for lending me this man.."

0 comments:

Post a Comment