Pages

Monday 9 January 2012

Some of works that i usually do when sufia is asleep..

Bismillah, In The Name of Allah, the Most Gracious the Most Merciful..

These are few things that i really 2 love to make when i dont have much things to do: Making cards! :)
I made this card for my manager who left us last week. She will be in New Zealand in the next few days i guess. Nice working with you Caroline, have a safe journey home! :)



Oh, i just made this last night, spent about couple hours. It was for my beloved sister (naqibah), kak Mimi who just finished her Doctorate in Aerospace engineering (if i'v not mistaken) recently. Many congratulation to you sis. I'm very proud of you 



I made this ages ago, i think it was before i came to Glasgow. It was for my cousin who i love the most. 


All three pictures above were the inside of the card. The idea to make the 'flipped' strawbery was fro from one of my best frien, Intan Nur Atiqah. She gave me one card when we were 16 and there was a 'flipped' love inside the card. :)




And finally, my english calligraphy! Love to learn more about calligraphy hand writing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment